Monday, September 2, 2002

Progress: September - October 2002

Was chosen as one of the finalists for CYBERPITCH 2.0. Made several QTVRs, a 3-D prototype of the Tongue Rug with Axel 3-D modeling software and a Flash version of the Paths Map: Phase 3. I started to explore how the various components would start interacting with each other.



Used to making things with my hands, it was a challenge working with 3-D modeling software. When creating object with the software, I kept trying to draw things in perspective. It was a high learning curve and I was unable to fully integrate my ideas in such a short time span. Also, I would have had to update my computer to get higher processing power and speed. Realized that it was not the right medium for the Tongue Rug project, though I did appreciate the chance to experiment with it.



No comments:

Post a Comment