Sunday, April 17, 2011

Story: Panache Lake / Lac Panache (PA-1)



View Tongue PA-1 in a larger map

 

Lac Panache: 45.5N -73.583333W

Nathalie Lapalme via form
Barrie, Ontario
April 17, 2011

My Lac Panache is a place I call Heaven. It's a place like no other in this entire world. My fondest memories of childhood were spent there with my family. It's a place that offers comfort, a sense of belonging, of love and beauty. A place I can go to unwind, truly relax, get away from the rush of everyday life. It's a place where you don't need an invitation, food tastes great, the water is BEAUTIFUL, the air is pure, the sauna is purifying and the company wonderful. The one place on this earth I would rather be. And I hope that my daughter will cherish this little bit of Heaven that has been generously shared with us over the years and I'd like to thank Grand-maman for making this beautiful place, a place we have been blessed to call our "camp". The giggles, laughter, stories and the memories, will last forever in my heart.

 

PA-1

PA-1

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment